Saturday 16 June 2007

Some of me mates....

Here's a short list of some of me mates, in no particular order:

ManDonkey

ManDonkey is a beast of burden. With hands the size of shovels and feet that will only fit into shoe boxes, ManDonkey once carried his then 5 yr old daughter on his shoulders, a rucksack on his back, a rucksack on his chest and a rolled up 4st Tibetan carpet on his head whilst trekking through the Himalayas for a month. Many Yak, at the spectacle of such a feat, died of shame.

Gorf

Gorf is a very talented chef whose signature dishes include, 'Sausage a la Botulism' which he fed to the extremely yappy neighbours' dog and 'Pan Fried chicken with stuffing a la Gentleman's Relish' which was served up to restaurant staff that pissed him off once. One fucker you don't want to be stuck on a desert island with as he's just waiting for the opportunity to cook up and eat some 'Long Pig'. Once gave himself a dose of salmonella just to get 6 months off work.

Giblets

Giblets is ......well..... just giblets.

4 comments:

Going Like Sixty said...

Is your list getting shorter?

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of an expression my family keeps messing up which really bugs me. "He's built like a shit brick-house!" Saying that somebody looks like a house built by the council isn't much of a compliment.

I had a friend like Gorf once. He's in New York now. He was a great experimentative cook. He once made sausages cooked in Red Bull, the smell from which stayed in our house for months.

Baino said...

I've gotta say that just the name Giblets (I gave him the courtesy of a capital 'G') gets me giggling. It's the funniest nick name I've come across and I've heard a few. Bet you're a riot when you get together!
My son is a bit Gorfy (new nickname). Adds weird ingredients to perfectly good dishes like sweet chili sauce to Pasta Alfredo . . .I just tell him I had a big lunch and aint hungry any more!

Jason said...

Sixty: Surprisingly No.

K8: The only thing that should mix with the magical Red Bull is Vodka.

Baino: If giblets could walk and talk they would look and sound exactly like Giblets.