Tuesday 26 June 2007

Shitney's new album - can you help?

Shitney Spears is seeking help from her most die hard fans for her new album, according to her website. She is apparently stuck for a name and as we all know, her talent well dried up about 5 mins after she was born. Oh the poor baldy dear whose more famous now for flashing her ladybits than singing.

Top of the list is:

OMG is like Lindsay Lohan like OK like

I've got a few. How about'

Fuck off and Die, Britney

Poxy

I'm one troubled, whinging bitch

and

I've got a minge like a Wizard's Sleeve.

Tell you what love, I'll come up with a name if you give me half your fucking money you tight fisted talentless twat!

3 comments:

Barry said...

About as subtle as a brick. I had come up with the following:

Oooops I shaved it again
Hit me with a heavy blunt object baby, one more time

I've given up caring. Life is too short

Anonymous said...

heh heh heh

Anonymous said...

Ahhh poor Bri'nee. It can't be easy having tons of money and a voice sooo powerful it sounds just like a recording. Plus the stress of parenthood and shopping means she can't be drunk all the time, which sucks. It's not as easy as it looks, being a Disney reject. Just thank her for not subjecting us to her acting skills!