Wednesday 25 July 2007

Oh Christ it's followed us

I can't believe it!! It's pissing rain and today started off so promisingly (is that a word?). It reminds me of the time when Giblets and meself were in the Western Sahara. We decided we were going to camp out for a while. No sooner had we put up our tents and it pissed rain..... for three days! Just to put that into context, it hadn't rained there in forty years until two Paddies arrived over and pitched a tent. The local Bedouins were over the moon and running around like they had just won the lotto. I'm really begining to think that it is me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you might try convincing them that you're a rain-god? I've heard there are wicked perks to that job.

Jason said...

Naaahh!! I've seen 'The Man who would be King'.

Anonymous said...

Has Bertie's 3rd nipple fallen off??

Blink twice if you're still alive?