Monday 27 August 2007

The Day just Keeps Getting Better

User: I've deleted a file that I've just realised I need. Can you restore it?
Me: Certainly can, I'll restore it from last nights backup.
User: Eh, I actually deleted it over a month ago, but I've just realised that I need it now.
Me: Hmmmm OK, that'll take a while longer, what was the file name?
User: Eh.... I can't remember.
Me: So you want me to restore a file whose name you can't remember and you can't remember when you deleted it?
User: Yes, that would be gre...

****CLICK*****

10 Minutes later. Another user.

User: Hello? I've just sent a mail but I don't think the person received it, can you please check my inbox to see if it was sent?

****CLICK****

No More, No more!!!

1 comment:

Baino said...

"My computers' making a funny noise". Bip bip bip in the background "that's your telephone . . .it's off the hook!"