Wednesday 22 August 2007

A Wee Problem

It all started last week around my birthday. I’ve discovered that I have to wee a lot. After coming home from several beers on my birthday night I spent about 2 hours weeing. It must be contagious as MsB3N spent about an hour weeing too, eventually getting tired she headed off to bed. I stayed up weeing for another hour or so.
Friday, I took the day off and I weed for most of the day. MsB3n came home from work and caught me weeing in the sitting room. She wasn’t too happy. I suggested that she try it as there was more room in the sitting room. She eventually agreed so we moved all the furniture and she had a go.
Saturday, we had some friends over and after dinner I suggested that we retire to the sitting room for a wee. They were all a bit apprehensive at first but I reassured them that although I had only ever weed on my own before, all of us weeing together might be a bit of craic. Mia said she was game and would happily wee anywhere. She is pregnant after all. So we all weed in the sitting room well into the early hours of Sunday morning.
I now find myself with a constant need to wee, every spare minute I get I have to wee. Not only that, with all the weeing I'm doing, my arms, shoulders and back are starting to ache. It must be my age. What’s wrong with me? What can I do?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could always sell your wee on eBay.

That would cure it.

Unknown said...

I loved your wee B3N, I couldn't get enough of it

Jason said...

Grandad: I like the sound of that. Pure Irish Wee. Bottled at source. There could be so many different varieties. The '20 pints of Guinness the night before' Wee.

Paul: Always a pleasure. Next time we'll all wee in your house.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a new fangled drug craze. They're always talking about playing tennis on wee... how gross.

I'm quite happy with plain old ps, thank you very much.

Baino said...

I've been tempted to wee but I've had to hold on! I'm a bit concerned that the initial flush of pleasure might be over too quickly.

Bock the Robber said...

I'd say you're pissed off.