Tuesday 21 August 2007

Should've used a Dyson!

Edinburgh Fringe Festival has always been home to the weird and wonderful, but none so strange as Captain Dan The Demon Dwarf, a diminutive performer with the Circus of Horrors who was rushed to hospital after his act the other day with a vacuum cleaner attached to his mickey.
Why, you ask? Well, as part of his act he inexplicably pulls the device across the stage with his todger. According to the Evening Standard, on this occasion, "the attachment came loose before a performance so he tried to glue it back on", and having misread the superglue instructions he found himself permanently attached to the household device.
Commenting on his ordeal, The Demon Dwarf says, "It was the most embarrassing moment of my life. When I got wheeled into a packed A&E on a wheelchair with a hoover attached to my willie, I just wished the ground could swallow me up."
Surely a case of premature attachuation if I ever saw one and it begs to be said, next time use a Dyson, 100% suction 100% of the time!

2 comments:

Cycles Goff said...

That must have sucked.

Baino said...

Fuckin' hilarious the silly willy.

Unusually . . .I have little to say! Had he used a Dyson, it would no longer have a 'bag' free dust collector.